Advertise With Us
Thank you very much for your interest in potentially advertising with Brumside Radio. As a local business like yourselves we know how important it is to get your name out there and generate new customers. Brumside radio is a not for profit station meaning that all revenue raised goes back into the station allowing us to provide content for the community. In 2021 Brumside Radio was awarded a small scale D.A.B (Digital) License. In 2022 we plan to go Digital meaning up to 500,000 people in and around Birmingham can listen to us. Please find below details on how we can help your business grow as well as 10 reasons why radio WORKS. If you have any questions, please email
Some Of Our Happy Clients.
Produced Show Sponsorship.
Why Does Radio Work For YOUR Business?
Radio is an effective advertising medium because it’s 100% audio-based. The advertiser’s message can resonate in the consumer’s ears with proper voice acting, sound design, and copy. A radio ad is cost-efficient, targeted, easy to track, and extremely effective if done properly.
10 Ways how Brumside Radio could increase your business revenue.
- Radio Reaches a Huge Audience
The number of people listening to radio is continuing to increase. over 10 million people listen to a commercial radio station for at least one hour every week of the year.
- Radio is Targeted
Radio allows messages to be tailored and localised to each audience. Each radio station is operated with specific market segments in mind, so your product or service will be advertised to your exact target market.
- Radio Cuts Through
Radio is the medium that people spend most time with throughout the day, providing opportunities for a message to reach its audience. People carry out a wide range of activities while listening to the radio. And media surveys always show that radio listeners are far less likely to “tune out” when ads come on the radio, compared to television. Ask yourself – how often do you change channels or get up from your seat when the ads come on TV? Do you do the same while listening to the radio?
- Radio is the Anywhere, Anytime Medium
Given radio’s portability, advertisers have the opportunity to reach people on the go, giving them an edge over competitors. The accessibility enables listening to occur in places that other media may have difficulty reaching, for example your target customers don’t read a newspaper or magazine whilst driving, nor do they watch TV whilst working in the garden. Today, radio even overlaps with digital media via downloadable radio station apps.
- Radio Is the Pulse of the Community
Radio is live and local so it reflects the community. People listen to the radio to find out what is happening now in their community such as special events, news, traffic updates, weather reports, sport and entertainment. It’s more local than global.
- Radio Offers Promotional Opportunities
A “live broadcast” at your location, sampling your product on air, running a competition. Promotions can be hard to do with social media, print or television, but radio can offer this sort of target involvement at an affordable price. And it can really personalize your product or service to your target customer.
- Radio is Influential
Radio is the medium to build top-of-mind awareness – for example, careful time placement of ads can have a real impact. Studies show that radio content influences people, because they feel they are hearing it from a “friend” and referrals are always the best type of sales opportunity.
- Radio Reaches Your Target Customers
with Frequency Advertising works by repetition. Your target customer may well need to hear your commercial three or four times before they respond to your call to action. To reach this level of frequency, radio advertising is usually more cost effective than other media. People choose to listen to radio – they want to listen and be engaged and they listen on average to almost 15 hours of commercial radio each week.
- Radio is Flexible and Immediate
Radio commercials can be created quickly without the production and delays of other media. Copy can be produced and revised at short notice. A radio advertising campaign can be up and running within a week.
- Radio Provides a Strong Call-To-Action
Radio commercials can be selectively scheduled by day-part and weekday, enabling messages to be delivered close to purchase. Listeners can act on an advertiser’s message and participate in station competitions.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with your details and one of our team will contact you to take it further.
(Minimum 3 Months Per Advert)
Event Promotion (£30) – 1 Month of verbal On Air Advertisement & Including Inclusion On Our website events guide.
Show Sponsorship (£45) – 1 Month Minimum of 4 Plays Per Hour of Your Sponsorship Tag during your sponsored show.
Advert Duration & Costs:
3 Months = £205.00 (£60.00 x3 + £25.00 Production Fee)
6 Months = £346.50 (£60.00 x6 + £25.00 Production Fee – 10% Discount)
12 Months = £596.00 (£60.00 x12 + £25.00 Production Fee – 20% Discount)
Brumside Radio Advertising Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions of your advertisement Effective January 2022
1. Businesses Gain Exclusive Airtime Rights So No Other Business of the Same Nature Will Be Advertised Whilst Your Campaign Is Active.
2. All Produced Adverts Carry a One Off Production Fee of £25.00. Re-edits Are Charged at £20.00 Per Change. Client agrees to pay the following rate as payment for Brumside Radio airing their ads in according with the advertising schedule.
3. Adverts Can Range Up to 60seconds and Will Be Played Between 10.00am-10.00pm. Brumside Radio agrees to air the Client’s adverts according to the schedule below. The ads will be scheduled daily to best suit the client. Brumside Radio reserves the right to amend the schedule, at times of national emergency, national mourning or where the advertising may be considered inappropriate.
4. Companies Who Purchase Our Advert Package Will Get Their Logo on our website. The client agrees to allow Brumside Radio to use The Client’s brands, slogans and trademarks for promotional purposes.
5. This Is for A Month Campaign (Min of 3 months) Special Offers Can Be Negotiated for longer periods.
6. Brumside Radio Will Not Promote Anything That Can Offend Both Verbally & Graphically. All adverts will be broadcast in compliance with the Broadcasting Act 1990, OFCOM’s Code of Advertising Standards and Practice and the Company’s technical requirements and submission procedures.
7. Adverts & Sponsorships Must Be Set Up in Advance and Payment Via Cash or Bank Transfer. Nothing Will Be Produced in Advance. Client agrees to make payment to Station within 30 days of receipt of invoice via electronic bank transfer, standing order (multiple period packages only) or when a continuing agreement, no later than the 3rd of each calendar month. This agreement may not be modified save for a joint amendment approved in writing by both the Client and the Station.
8. All Payments to Brumside Radio Must Be Authorised by A Company Director. This agreement will commence as of the Client’s signature date and will continue so long as Client wishes to continue advertising on Brumside Radio. The advertising period will commence from date of first transmission.
9. Brumside Radio Take No Responsibility for Errors Submitted. Scripts MUST Be Signed Off and Payments Made Before Production Commences. This agreement may not be modified save for a joint amendment approved in writing by both the Client and the Station.
10. Client may cancel this agreement at any time providing written notice via email or recorded delivery mail to the station. Whilst on air advertising will be halted as soon as possible we cannot guarantee immediate cancellation and no refunds will be given for any unused campaign time.
11. Both parties agree to indemnify and hold each other harmless from any liabilities or damages stemming from the execution of this radio agreement. The terms of this agreement shall be governed according to the laws of England. Any disputes or legal proceedings shall be filed and resolved through a neutral arbitrator located in England.
12. Intellectual Property the client agrees that the content of Client’s ads shall remain Brumside Radio’s intellectual property and agrees to make no claims otherwise. Brumside Radio agrees to license the ad to the Client for use on the Client’s social media, Website and other digital platforms, so long as Brumside Radio is tagged and/or linked. The Client may not use the ad on any other radio station without express permission.
Please describe your advert in detail. Include as much of the information as possible for the ease of advertisement production.
Thank you for supporting your local community station.