Advertise With Us
Some Of Our Happy Clients.
Produced Show Sponsorship.
Why Does Radio Work For YOUR Business?
Radio is an effective advertising medium because it’s 100% audio-based. The advertiser’s message can resonate in the consumer’s ears with proper voice acting, sound design, and copy. A radio ad is cost-efficient, targeted, easy to track, and extremely effective if done properly.
Please find 10 reasons why we believe Brumside Radio could work together with your business and increase your revenue for a modest monthly sum.
1. Radio Reaches a Huge Audience The latest 2015 survey results show the number of people listening to radio is continuing to increase. over 10 million people listen to a commercial radio station for at least one hour every week of the year.
2. Radio is Targeted Radio allows messages to be tailored and localised to each audience. Each radio station is operated with specific market segments in mind, so after a careful selection process your product or service will be advertised to your exact target market.
3. Radio Cuts Through Radio is the medium that people spend most time with throughout the day, providing ample opportunity for a message to reach its audience. People carry out a wide range of activities while simultaneously listening to the radio. And media surveys always show that radio listeners are far less likely to “tune out” when ads come on the radio, compared to television. Ask yourself – how often do you change channels or get up from your seat when the ads come on TV? Do you do the same while listening to the radio?
4. Radio is the Anywhere, Anytime Medium Given radio’s portability, advertisers have the opportunity to reach people on the go, giving them an edge over competitors. The accessibility of radio enables listening to occur in places that other media may have difficulty reaching, for example your target customers don’t read a newspaper or magazine whilst driving, nor do they watch tv whilst working in the garden. Today, radio even overlaps with the phenomenon of digital media via downloadable radio station apps.
5. Radio Is the Pulse of the Community Radio is live and local so it reflects the community. People listen to the radio to find out what is happening now in their community such as special events, news, traffic updates, weather reports, sport and entertainment. It’s more local than global.
6. Radio Offers Promotional Opportunities A “live broadcast” at your location, sampling your product on air, running a competition. Promotions like this can be hard to do with social media, print or television, but radio can offer this sort of target customer involvement at an affordable price. And if its done well, it can really personalize your product or service to your target customer.
7. Radio is Influential Radio is the medium to build top-of-mind awareness – for example, careful time placement of ads can have a real impact on your call to action. Studies show that radio content influences people, because they feel they are hearing it from a “friend” and referrals are always the best type of sales opportunity.
8. Radio Reaches Your Target Customers with Frequency Advertising works by repetition. Your target customer may well need to hear your commercial three or four times before they respond to your call to action. To reach this level of frequency, radio advertising is usually more cost effective than other media. People choose to listen to radio – they want to listen and be engaged and they listen on average to almost 15 hours of commercial radio each week.
9. Radio is Flexible and Immediate Radio commercials can be created quickly without the production and delays of other media. Copy can be produced and revised at short notice. A radio advertising campaign can be up and running within a week.
10. Radio Provides a Strong Call-To-Action Radio commercials can be selectively scheduled by day-part and weekday, enabling messages to be delivered close to purchase. Listeners can act on an advertiser’s message and participate in station competitions.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and one of our team will contact you to take it further.
(Minimum 3 Months Per Advert)
Event Promotion (£30) – 1 Month On Air Advertisement & Including Inclusion On Our What’s On Guide.
Show Sponsorship (£45) – 1 Month Minimum of 4 Plays Per Hour of Your Sponsorship Tag.
Advert (£70) + One Time Production Fee (25.00) – Fully Produced Advert for A Month & Company Inclusion On Our Site.
Brumside Radio Advertising Terms & Conditions.
1. Businesses Gain Exclusive Airtime Rights So No Other Business Of The Same Nature Will Be Advertised Whilst Your Campaign Is Active.
2. All Produced Adverts Carry A One Off Production Fee Of £25.00. Re-edits Are Charged At £20.00 Per Change. Client agrees to pay the following rate as payment for Brumside Radio airing their ads in according with the advertising schedule.
3. Advertisements Can Range Up To 60seconds And Will Be Played Between 10.00am-10.00pm. Brumside Radio agrees to air the Client’s advertisements according to the schedule below. The ads will be placed/timed at the discretion of Brumside Radio to best suit the client. Brumside Radio reserves the right to amend the schedule, at its sole discretion, at times of national emergency, national mourning or where the transmission of advertising may be considered inappropriate.
4. Companies Who Purchase Our Advert Package Will Get Their Logo On www.brumsideradio.com. Client agrees to allow Brumside Radio to use Client’s brands, slogans and trademarks for promotional purposes pursuant to the terms of this radio advertising agreement.
5. This Is for A Month Campaign Special Offers Can Be Negotiated for 6 Months = £63.00 Per Month & 12 Months = £56.00 Per Month.
6. Brumside Radio Will Not Promote Anything That Can Offend Both Verbally & Graphically. All advertisements will be broadcast subject only to approval of them by the Station and to their compliance with the Broadcasting Act 1990, OFCOM’s Code of Advertising Standards and Practice and the Company’s technical requirements and submission procedures.
7. Advertisement & Show Sponsorship Must Be Set Up in Advance and Payment Via Cash or Bank Transfer. Nothing Will Be Produced in Advance. Client agrees to make payment to Station within 30 days of receipt of invoice via electronic bank transfer, standing order (multiple period packages only) or when a continuing agreement, no later than the 3rd of each calendar month. This agreement may not be modified save for a joint amendment approved in writing by both the Client and the Station.
8. All Payments to Brumside Radio Must Be Authorised by A Company Director. This agreement will commence as of the Client’s signature date and will continue so long as Client wishes to continue advertising on Brumside Radio. Adverting period will commence from date of first transmission.
9. Brumside Radio Take No Responsibility for Errors Submitted. Scripts MUST Be Signed Off and Payments Made Before Production Commences. This agreement may not be modified save for a joint amendment approved in writing by both the Client and the Station.
10. Client may cancel this agreement at any time providing written notice via email or recorded delivery mail to the station. Whilst on air advertising will be halted as soon as possible we cannot guarantee immediate cancellation and no refunds will be given for any unused campaign time.
11. Both parties agree to indemnify and hold each other harmless from any liabilities or damages stemming from the execution of this radio advertising agreement. The terms of this agreement shall be governed according to the laws of England. Any disputes or legal proceedings shall be filed and resolved through a neutral arbitrator located in England. If Brumside Radio and Client should enter into a dispute, both parties agree that the prevailing party shall have their entire legal fees, including attorney’s fees, reimbursed by the opposite party.
12. Intellectual Property (where advertisements or other materials are produced by Brumside Radio only) Client agrees that the content of Client’s ads shall remain Brumside Radio’s intellectual property and agrees to make no claims otherwise. Brumside Radio agrees to license the ad to the Client for use on the Client’s social media, Website and other digital platforms, so long as Brumside Radio is tagged and/or linked. The Client may not use the ad on any other radio station without express permission.
Please describe your advert in detail. Include as much of the information as possible for the ease of advertisement production.
Thank you for supporting your local community station.
Email for details : email@example.com