Advertise With Us
Some of our happy clients
Radio is an effective advertising medium because it’s 100% audio-based. The advertiser’s message can resonate in the consumer’s ears with proper voice acting, sound design, and copy. A radio ad is cost-efficient, targeted, easy to track, and extremely effective if done properly.
Please find 10 reasons why we believe we could work together and increase your business revenue.
1. Radio Reaches a Huge Audience The latest 2015 survey results show the number of people listening to radio is continuing to increase. over 10 million people listen to a commercial radio station for at least one hour every week of the year.
2. Radio is Targeted Radio allows messages to be tailored and localised to each audience. Each radio station is operated with specific market segments in mind, so after a careful selection process your product or service will be advertised to your exact target market.
3. Radio Cuts Through Radio is the medium that people spend most time with throughout the day, providing ample opportunity for a message to reach its audience. People carry out a wide range of activities while simultaneously listening to the radio. And media surveys always show that radio listeners are far less likely to “tune out” when ads come on the radio, compared to television. Ask yourself – how often do you change channels or get up from your seat when the ads come on TV? Do you do the same while listening to the radio?
4. Radio is the Anywhere, Anytime Medium Given radio’s portability, advertisers have the opportunity to reach people on the go, giving them an edge over competitors. The accessibility of radio enables listening to occur in places that other media may have difficulty reaching, for example your target customers don’t read a newspaper or magazine whilst driving, nor do they watch tv whilst working in the garden. Today, radio even overlaps with the phenomenon of digital media via downloadable radio station apps.
5. Radio Is the Pulse of the Community Radio is live and local so it reflects the community. People listen to the radio to find out what is happening now in their community such as special events, news, traffic updates, weather reports, sport and entertainment. It’s more local than global.
6. Radio Offers Promotional Opportunities A “live broadcast” at your location, sampling your product on air, running a competition. Promotions like this can be hard to do with social media, print or television, but radio can offer this sort of target customer involvement at an affordable price. And if its done well, it can really personalize your product or service to your target customer.
7. Radio is Influential Radio is the medium to build top-of-mind awareness – for example, careful time placement of ads can have a real impact on your call to action. Studies show that radio content influences people, because they feel they are hearing it from a “friend” and referrals are always the best type of sales opportunity.
8. Radio Reaches Your Target Customers with Frequency Advertising works by repetition. Your target customer may well need to hear your commercial three or four times before they respond to your call to action. To reach this level of frequency, radio advertising is usually more cost effective than other media. People choose to listen to radio – they want to listen and be engaged and they listen on average to almost 15 hours of commercial radio each week.
9. Radio is Flexible and Immediate Radio commercials can be created quickly without the production and delays of other media. Copy can be produced and revised at short notice. A radio advertising campaign can be up and running within a week.
10. Radio Provides a Strong Call-To-Action Radio commercials can be selectively scheduled by day-part and weekday, enabling messages to be delivered close to purchase. Listeners can act on an advertiser’s message and participate in station competitions.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with your details and one of our team will contact you to take it further.
(Minimum 3 Months Per Advert)
Event Promotion (Monthly £30) – 1 Month Including Inclusion On Our What’s On Guide. Plus Mentions During Our Shows.
Show Sponsorship (Monthly £30) – 1 Month Minimum of 4 Plays Per Hour of Your Sponsorship Tag. Around 32 Times Per Month (0.93p Per Mention)
Silver Advert Package (Monthly £40) – Fully Produced in House Advert Played Minimum of 4 Times A Day (9am-10pm) for A Month Around 360 Times Per Month (0.11p Per Play)
Gold Advert Package (Monthly £60) – Fully Produced Advert & Show Sponsorship Played Minimum of 6 Times A Day for A Month & Company Inclusion On Our Site. Advert (9am-10pm) for A Month Around 360 Times Per Month (0.11p Per Play) Around 360 Times Per Month (0.11p Per Play). Sponsorship Tag Around 32 Times Per Month (0.93p Per Mention).
Brumside Radio Advertising Terms & Conditions.
Advertisements can range up to 60seconds.
Advertisements will be played on the station between the times of 10.00am-10.00pm.
Companies Who Purchase Our Advert Package Will Get Their Logo On www.brumsideradio.com
This Is for A Month Campaign (Minimum Term Of 3 Months) Special Offers Can Be Negotiated for 6 & 12 Months
6 Months (-10%)
= £36.00 PM (6 Months Silver)
= £54.00 PM (6 Months Gold)
12 Months (-20%)
= £32.00 PM (12 Months Silver)
= £48.00 PM (12 Months Gold)
Brumside Radio Will Not Promote Anything That Can Offend Both Verbally & Graphically.
Advertisement & Show Sponsorship Must Be Set Up in Advance and Payment Via Cash or Bank Transfer.
Nothing Will Be Produced in Advance.
All Payments to Brumside Radio Must Be Authorized by A Company Director
Brumside Radio Take No Responsibility for Errors Submitted. Scripts MUST Be Signed Off and Payments Made Before Production Commences.
Advertisement’s will run from the 1st of the month.
Please describe your advert in detail. Include as much of the information as possible for the ease of production. Feel free to attach a flyer or typed description of your advertisement to be produced.
Thank you for supporting your local community station.
Email for details : firstname.lastname@example.org